Elecsys Corporation, located in Olathe, Kansas, provides leading-edge machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition, telemetry, and analysis systems for critical industries where reliability is paramount. Elecsys designs, manufactures, and supports innovative equipment and web-based data systems that utilize its rugged wireless remote monitoring, industrial data communication and efficient field computing technologies.
Elecsys is a subsidiary of Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN.) Elecsys Corporation provides innovative machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) communication technology solutions for critical industrial applications worldwide. Primary markets include energy production and distribution, agriculture, water management, safety and security systems and transportation. Elecsys culture values innovation, reliability, quality, and customer support.
Elecsys is currently seeking an Accounting Manager in Olathe, KS. This role is full-time and will be responsible for weekly and monthly operations and spend reporting; accuracy of daily, weekly and monthly transactions; accuracy of product costs including material, labor, and overhead, and fixed asset and capital project reporting and analysis. We are looking for an experienced individual who can step in right away, contribute and make a difference. As a part of the Finance team, you will work in a collaborative environment with all Elecsys departments to accomplish and build relationships driving a united company.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Weekly and monthly operations and spend reporting
- Accuracy of daily, weekly, and monthly inventory transactions
- Accuracy of product costs including material, labor, and overhead
- Management of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Fixed asset and capital project reporting analysis
- Actionable reporting and analysis to drive process improvements and cost reduction
- Documentation of FIFO costing and rate/mix/volume analysis
- Monthly communication of capital spends to project owners
- KPI reporting for the Elecsys plant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant accounting experience
- Demonstrated analytical ability in a fast-paced work environment
- Ownership mentality to personally drive for results
- Excellent written and oral communication / interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- CMA or CPA
- Cost accounting experience
Lindsay Corporation is a global manufacturing and technology company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world’s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic and FieldNET systems are operating on six continents and over millions of acres. Lindsay’s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety, including the Road Zipper System which improves roadway efficiencies and traffic flow. Since 1955, Lindsay has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Elecsys Corporation provides innovative machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition and communication technology solutions for critical industrial applications worldwide. Primary markets include energy production and distribution, agriculture, water management, safety and security systems and transportation. The Elecsys culture values innovation, reliability, quality, and customer support. Elecsys is subsidiary of Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) based in Omaha, Nebraska.
We are currently looking for an experienced Assembler to work in our Final Assembly production area. If you have assembly experience and would like to work in a climate control environment this is the job for you. In addition to a climate control environment we utilize an 80/9 production schedule, 9 hour days Monday through Thursday and 8 hours every other Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic light mechanical assembly duties
- Ability to solder preferred, but not required
- Must have good eyesight and hand, eye coordination
- Be detail oriented
- Must be able to perform repetitive movements
- Be able to move and manipulate assemblies weighing up to 10 pounds
- Responsible for good housekeeping and safety practices in the work area
- Perform designated work assignments and assist fellow employees as necessary
- Ability to identify and follow quality standards
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detailed oriented
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
Elecsys Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Employer matched 401k
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance
- Paid holidays
- Employee referral program
Elecsys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer.