Olathe, Kansas (September 14, 2015) – Elecsys Corporation, a provider of industrial machine to machine (M2M) communication technology solutions, data acquisition systems, and custom electronic equipment for critical industrial applications today announced the release of its new RediGate industrial data gateway products, the RediGate 110 and 120. RediGates are ruggedized and intelligent Edge-of-Network Gateways configured in a compact footprint that allow companies to simplify data management and improve operations. The RediGate features a variety of communication options and protocols with built-in cyber security to enable efficient real-time data acquisition and improved bandwidth management. They are ideal for conditions where constant communication with mission critical applications is necessary, such as the oil and gas industry, electric power distribution, and utilities.
Key features of the RediGate include:
- Real-time SCADA communications gateway – (Ideal for electric utilities, “smart grid” systems, oil & gas pipelines, water/wastewater systems, and agricultural applications)
- Data concentration and bandwidth management – (lower cost and more efficient communications)
- Protocol translator – (connect legacy and new field equipment with control/SCADA systems)
- Industrial Internet of Things Gateway – (allows existing equipment to enable the Industrial Internet of Things using MQTT)
- Serial to IP conversion – (allows direct network access to serial devices)
- Communication security and data encryption – (enables compliance with NERC and NIST security requirements)
- Enterprise integration – (transmit critical and valuable field data to multiple departments and enterprise applications)
The RediGate family combines the advantages of the power-efficient and compact Elecsys RediLink products with the advanced communication and protocol support of its Director. All three product series are industrial M2M communication gateways that enable easy integration with a large variety of field equipment, and like all Elecsys products, everything is made in the USA.
ABOUT ELECSYS CORPORATION
Elecsys Corporation provides innovative machine-to-machine (M2M) communication technology solutions, data acquisition and management systems, and custom electronic equipment for critical industrial applications. The Company’s primary markets include energy production and distribution, agriculture, transportation, safety and security systems, and water management. Elecsys proprietary equipment and services encompass wireless remote monitoring, industrial data communication, and mobile data acquisition technologies that are deployed wherever high quality and reliability are essential. In 2015, Elecsys became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Lindsay Corporation.